The IndigiScapes Centre is Redland City Council's environment education centre.
Situated on 14.5 hectares of serene natural bushland on Redlands Coast, IndigiScapes offers native botanical gardens, a native nursery, bush trails, a nature playground and café specialising in local cuisine with a bush tucker twist.
We can help you:
- Relax in the beautiful grounds of IndigiScapes and discover other natural places to enjoy on Redlands Coast.
- Find the right plants to enhance the natural environment on your property.
- Get involved in community groups that build lifelong friendships and make a difference to the environment.
- Make small and simple lifestyle changes that will generate a positive difference to a healthy environment.
Whether you are in need of a relaxing day out, you're looking for tips to create a beautiful native garden or you're passionate about living more sustainably, we’re here to help you get outside more, improve the natural environment and live a sustainable life.
The Centre is open 10am to 4pm (7 days)
IndigiCafe is open 10am to 3pm (7 days)
Cafe bookings are essential as your safety is our first priority. To make a booking please call (07) 3824 8611.
IndigiScapes Nursery is open Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm, and the first Saturday of every month from 9am to 12 noon.
Public holidays: The IndigiScapes Centre and nursery are closed. The botanical gardens and trails will remain open.
Redlands 24hr Wildlife Rescue Service Phone: (07) 3833 4031
Facilities at the centre include:
- Native botanical gardens
- Nature trails
- IndigiScapes Café
- Gift shop
- Environmental education events and workshops
- Two BBQ facilities (near the IndigiScapes centre and near the playground)
Download the IndigiScapes Map [PDF 2MB].
Parking is available onsite at the IndigiScapes Centre and Native Nursery. We provide disabled parking spaces and a curb side drop-off point as you drive past the front of the centre.
The IndigiScapes Centre is a short walk from the bus stop on Redland Bay Road, Capalaba (near the corner of Lyndon and Redland Bay Roads)
The centre, cafe, gardens and two of three bushwalks are wheelchair friendly. Disable restroom facilities can be accessed from the foyer and near the playgrounds.