Are you looking for opportunities to become involved at IndigiScapes?
We are always searching for volunteers to help support us in various areas of our centre’s operation:
- Nursery – get your hands dirty and learn all about native seeds and propagation.
- Ground works – help keep our bushland and botanical gardens flourishing.
- Administration – get to know the environment team and help us support the cause.
- Café duties – learn new skills and help our guests enjoy their stay with us.
- Events – have fun helping people enjoy their day at IndigiScapes.
- Bushcare birders – meet monthly (except January) at different locations around the Redlands Coast and contribute to bird data through citizen science.
- Seed collection trips – meet monthly (except January) and keep our seed bank healthy by gathering seeds for propagation in our nursery.