Our new air-conditioned facility set in the tranquil bushland setting of IndigiScapes is a great place to hold your next professional development session, conference or event. Corporate or private, our new air-conditioned theatrette/conference facility and outdoor breezeway, offers a unique location to host your function.
Theatre style – 60 people (To adhere to current COVID-19 social distancing requirements, the room capacity is limited to a maximum of 20 people seated theatre style)
Conference/Class room – from 20-40 people (To adhere to current COVID-19 social distancing requirements, the room capacity is limited to 12 people seated at tables conference style, plus 2 presenters at the front of the room)
Room dimensions – Length 12.4m, Width 5.8m, Ceiling Height 3.3m
Facilities & Equipment:
Chairs 60 -– new comfortable mesh nesting chairs on wheels
Tables 10 - new folding timber veneer tables on wheels (Length 150cm, Width 75cm)
- Theatrette presentation (remote controlled black out blinds)
- High definition ceiling mounted Data projector (resolution 1920 x 1080p) suitable for most typical media container file formats
- Wall projected screen
- Wireless microphones (hand held and lapel) with mute options
- High quality speakers and sound system
- Audio loop - Tele coil audio induction hearing loop
- Wi-Fi (Public 2021/22)
- Electronic whiteboard & Paper Flip chart
- Lectern presentation - presenter controlled laptop and cabled or wireless microphones
Kitchen with commercial fridge, dishwasher and instant hot & cold water, filtered coffee machine & urn
Outdoor breezeway - ideal space to take a break from the room and enjoy your catering with a view of outdoors bush under cover.
- Wheelchair accessible toilet
- Linen by request (additional fee applicable)
- Crockery and cutlery
- Catering by arrangement (Set menu catering available from the IndigiCafe)
- Customer Service attendant by arrangement (additional fee applicable)
- Garden hire available, refer to botanical gardens and wedding ceremonies.
- For more information or to arrange an inspection and quote, contact IndigiScapes on 3824 8611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.